Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Thievery


Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here once more with a new comic remake, typing at the speed of sound. You see, ladies and gentelmen, I must finish this post as quickly as possible for reasons I'm unable to specify here. In any case, the above comic is another one of my favourites, and I think it looks a lot better with the new art.
     In other news, I've got a few literary presents heading my way thanks to my writing "career" and my generous girlfriend! As you all know, being a paranormal nut, I just couldn't resist getting the X Files Book of the Unexplained and Communion: A True Story from online used book retailers. I love waiting for things in the mail, don't you?
     In case you haven't heard, I've been updating our new Tumblr regularily, and you should pay us a visit! If you can't get enough of the ECB in your social media, don't forget to visit the About Us page for more links.
     I guess that's all for now, and I'm surprised at how fast I typed this out. I hope there aren't a lot of mistakes, but this will have to do for now. I hope you all have a nice week, and remember to check back on Friday for more comics.

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

PS: I just found out that one of my favourite mockumentaries (Behind the Mask: the Rise of Leslie Vernon) is getting a sequel, isn't that awesome?

PPS: I have a lot of real stories about robbers, I think I'll share them with you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment