Thursday, April 9, 2015

Testosterone


Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here once more with a very manly post! Like many of our comics, this one is also based on a true story. In our search for higher levels of the manly drug testosterone, Max and I learned to appreciate some of the finer things in life, like rubber tires.
     All jokes aside, this is pretty much the closest I can get to discussing automobiles on the blog. Although most of my family is obsessed with cars, I find myself incapable of perceiving them as anything more than motorized couches on wheels (which, to be honest, still sounds pretty cool).
     In other news, I'm sure you've all noticed that we are now posting twice a week! Yes, this has been a long time coming, but I guess you all deserve it. Our comics are getting better, so why not celebrate by adding more quantity to the quality, right?
     I'm sorry to say this will be yet another short post, as I have been occupying myself with the search for a decent television series. I'm not sure if mass media is getting less interesting or if I'm just too critical to enjoy anything recent. In any case, I'll leave you with something educational and entertaining! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

PS: I must admit that I actually love the smell of fresh tires...

PPS: Don't forget to visit out Official Facebook Page and our Official Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. ove you, Can. Also loved the 2 posts per week. Talk more next time. And recommend some movies or review them, puris.

    love,

    Maah/Mabs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My love for you is such a big lie. So untrue that I even forgot the L.

      Anyway,

      Maah

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Maah! We love your visits, too!

      And I have some big news for people looking for reviews and recommendations. Stay tuned for another EPIC something...

      Delete