Thursday, April 16, 2015

Waiting for UFO's...


Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here once more with a new comic! As you all know, I've always been a fanatic for everything paranormal (which does in fact include UFO's), so I don't agree with Max's opinion in this comic. I've actually written a short story about extraterrestrials that will be published in a few month- what's that? A new Star Wars trailer!?
     Everything today has pretty much been overshadowed by Star Wars: Episode VII's new teaser trailer, and I guess it deserves the attention. As a child, I always preferred sci-fi to fantasy, and Star Wars was very near and dear to my heart. Not even the prequels could take that away! Sure, during adolescence I began to admire more genres, but Sci-Fi was my first love. So... Yeah, I'm hyped for the new movie.
     I'd love to stay and write some more, but to be honest I have a lot to do and not enough time to attend to everything, so I must be off! I hope you all have a great weekend, and may the Force be with you! (And if you haven't seen the trailer yet I'll leave it here).

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

PS: I've seen a UFO before, did I ever tell you guys that? What, you don't believe me???

No comments:

Post a Comment