Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Friendly Fire!


Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here once more with a surprise! Welcome to Throwback Tuesdays, friends! Like I mentioned in my last post, Max and I decided that one post per week wasn't enough, so now here we are. In these posts, we'll be presenting you with remakes of some classic comics from when the ECB was in its infancy.
     Yes, we've come a long way from crudely-drawn doodles on MS Paint. In fact, Max has been trying out some new designs for our characters, which you may have noticed in this comic.
      Well, I guess that's all for today, folks. I've been feeling rather sick and have to go wrap myself in blankets in what my girlfriend calls a burrito of sadness.

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

5 comments:

  1. Awesome. Maxxie's hair looks awesome.
    Shit, I feel like some of those k-pop fangirls that are addicted to their idols and keep commenting about every change in their appearence and everything. Jesus.
    Anyway, I want this fucking bullets so I can shoot Maxxie everyday because he fucking deserve it. You too, Can.

    You both are awesome and I love you very much,

    Maah/Mabs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwn, we love ya too, Ms. Heim! But those are special silver bullets, which are the only things that can kill an emo.

      (And keep fangirling, it's awesome!)

      Delete
    2. I got it. I meant I wanted to shoot him too.

      Delete