Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Machine of Tomorrow


Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here once more with an apology for the late post! A blogger's life can get a bit hectic at times, and sometimes that messes with our schedule. In any case, I hope today's comic makes up for our tardiness.
     Today's remake is actually from back when Max had left the ECB (temporarily of course), so we replaced him with the generic George, which shows up from time to time as an extra in our drawings.
     I've been biking a lot in the cold recently, and my body is feeling the consequences. As such, I think it's time for me to lie down for a few years hours. Before I go, however, I'd like to know what you guys think of the shading in our comics! It's something Max and I have argued over before, and I'd like to find out what our readers prefer.
     That's it for now, so I hope you've enjoyed today's post and come back for more on Friday!

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

No comments:

Post a Comment