Friday, April 24, 2015

Paranoia


Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here once more with a new comic! I've always been scared of the whole "Truman-Show" scenario of your entire life being nothing but a spectacle for the benefit of others, but at least I can poke fun at it with our comics. I just hope they're not entirely self-aware.
     Well, we've been busy beavers here at the ECB with social media marketing and such. Sure, sometimes real life does get the best of us, but we do what we can to keep you guys updated. In fact, I've even started a Tumblr, and will leave a link to it below.
     Outside the blog, life seems to have gotten more complicated. Maybe it's just the sudden realization of adulthood or maybe things are truly getting harder, but I'm trying to not forget how important this blog is, personally. I think Max agrees on that.
     I still have to make dinner, so I'll let you guys off early. Again. Before I go, however, I'll leave you with our usual social media links, so you'll always know how and when to contact us! Our new Tumblr is Here, our Facebook Page is Here and our Twitter is Here. I hope you all have a great weekend, and keep on rocking in the free world. I'll leave you with one of my favourite classic Youtube videos.
Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

No comments:

Post a Comment