Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sole Survivor


Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here once more with something uncommon... An early post! I understand that Easter is coming our way, so this will be a busy long-weekend for many people. In light of this, I decided to post on a gentle Thursday.
      I reckon that if I were shipwrecked on an island, my first priority would be to build a fishing rod and to draw ECB sand-advertising with a stick on the beach. Max's would probably be to engineer some elaborate wooden suicide machine with Rube Goldberg mechanisms.
      Well, today I guess we'll skip the doodle segment of the post and talk about some blog news. Some recent events have led Max and I to believe that one post per week isn't enough to satisfy our humor-hungry viewers, so we're planning something new. Check back on us Tuesday and we may have something special for you.
       Considering this is Easter Weekend, I think this is a good place to end the post. I still have to finish Mass Effect 3 and start watching Stargate, and you all probably have family gatherings to get to. I hope you all have a great weekend, with lots of love, chocolate and puking. I'll leave you with a song by Blue Oyster Cult which kinda helped inspire the comic.
Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

PS: BOC will never stop being one of my favourite bands.

PSS: Don't forget to visit our Official Facebook Page and our Official Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment