Thursday, March 26, 2015

Emperor Of The World


Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here once more to brighten your Friday! As I sit here, sipping tea from my Stormtrooper mug, I imagine that the world would be a much better place with me at the helm. Or maybe not. In any case, I hope that the new Star Wars movies are at least better than the prequels (not that that would be difficult).
     Max and I have been working a lot on the blog, from translations to social media to contemplating adsense, and sometimes it gets a little overbearing. We're actually planning a new posting schedule (twice a week!), and I hope you'll like it when we get everything in order. Anyway, even with all this work, we still find time for friends. The following doodle is proof of that, being a drawing Max made for his cute Chinese friend who I'm apparently prohibited from speaking to.
     Yeah, Pikachu is always nice. In any case, I've been having a lot of free time with my weird class schedule, and I've been enjoying many new films and videogames. From Mass Effect 3 to Tokyo Jungle, I don't think I've ever been as busy with gaming as I am now. Unlike most people, I consider story to be the most important aspect of any medium, being a storyteller myself, and I believe videogames are a viable form of expression and inspiration for our own tales.
     Well, I better stop before the rambling gets out of hand. I still need to continue marketing the blog and to prepare for a weekend with my girlfriend. But before I go, I'd like to ask you to please like our Facebook Page and follow our new Official Twitter! I'll leave you with a music video of sorts, related to a fan-film I'm still quite anxious to see released.
Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

PS: Okay, Revenge of the Sith wasn't that bad.

PSS: I just realized the blog says this was posted on a Thursday. I guess Blogspot thinks I'm still in Canada...

PSSS: Don't worry about the ads, we're just testing out capitalism!

2 comments: