Thursday, March 12, 2015

Dave Grohl & Friday the 13th

Greetings, readers!
 
     Optiluiz here again to talk about blogging! Yes friends, as you may have noticed, we have tweaked the blog and made it a bit more... presentable. Anyway, we hope you like the changes, and our new One-Panel-Comic series!
     Everyone is a fan of Dave Grohl, so we thought about including him here after meeting his doppelganger at the local mall (Mel Gibson was there too... Don't ask.). Now that I think of it, maybe we shouldn't be using his likeness on our blog. Well, as long as a cease and desist order doesn't show up, we'll be fine. It's just parody, right? Right? Well, here's the alternate comic we promised.
     Did you guys like it? I personally think it's funnier than the original one, but maybe that's just me. I actually like making alternate comics, so if it's okay with our loyal readers we might see some more of them around here.
     I just noticed it's a Friday the 13th, and I can't think of anything to relate this post to that. Jason's already in the comic, so I guess that's enough. This weekend Max and I will have a horror gaming marathon, so maybe that's relevant.
     In any case, I guess it's time to go. I've got two blogs to tend to now, so things can get kind of hectic. But before I leave, I want to remind you guys to like our Facebook Page and to comment and share and et cetera. I'll leave you guys with a peculiar video by the creators of Marble Hornets.
Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

PS: It took us like 4 hours just to resize the new banner, I never want to redesign a blog again. *Shivers*

No comments:

Post a Comment