Thursday, March 5, 2015

Strikes and Illuminati!

Hello, readers! 

     Optiluiz here once more with another new comic! Max and I put some actual effort into this one, and I hope you'll like it. There actually is a strike going on around here, and we're obviously controlling it to further our New World Order agenda. 

     Ok, I'll stop with the Illuminati jokes before someone murders me. There's also an alternate version of this comic that we'll post next week along with something new. I hope you notice the Easter eggs in the image, of which there are quite a few. Anyway, I think it's time for a Tolkienesque doodle now. 
      Did you like it? I think I would be a great hobbit, already loving food and home more than most people. There's also an Easter egg in this image, so look for it, folks! Mordor was actually one of the least interesting locations in the Lord of the Rings, in my opinion, though it had some of the most interesting scenes. By the way, does anyone remember the Shoggoth Eye of Sauron from the animated Return of the King? Anyone? No? 
     Well, like I mentioned before, I did finally manage to finish the book, and I still feel rather empty for having no more Middle-Earth to dive in to. In any case, it did manage to influence my own writing, and hopefully for the best. But I think I've spoken enough for now, so I'll go back to playing Mass Effect 2 and sleeping! 
     I hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll leave you with one of my favourite things from the animated LOTR adaptations, put into a more serious context.. 

Chainsaw cheers, 


Optiluiz out.


PS: My new story "Seafood" is now published on Saturday Night Reader! Click HERE to read it, folks. It's about Lake Monsters and pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment