Tuesday, April 14, 2015

To Hell and Back


Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here once more with a Throwback Tuesday comic! This is a remake of my favourite classic-ECB comic, and I think it looks a lot better now.
     I always thought that the existence of "Hell" is a ridiculous thing, as punishing sinners is something that God would do, not Satan. However, there is a long line of things I find ridiculous regarding religion (and there are a ton of comics on that topic as well!).
     In any case, I don't have much time today, as I have to get things ready for class tomorrow. College is a drag, but I guess it's better than High School. Or not.

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

PS: We should all give Max a round of applause for remaking this comic on such short notice and even bringing it to my house for editing. Thanks, dude.

2 comments:

  1. Finally!
    Maxxie is so awesome he deserves chocolate. Give him some, dammit. Also, nice comic ♥ Sad that you can't write a lot today because of college. I skipped my class today because, well, because I was tired. Anyway, love you guys.

    Maah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know my address, eagerly waiting for chocolate.

      Delete