Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Criticism!


Greetings, earthlings!

     Optiluiz here once more with a delayed comic! I'm terribly sorry about our absence last Friday, but things got a bit hectic, though we're fine now. In any case, this is our first comic with my chainsaw in god knows how long, and I've missed the old girl. We hope to find more uses for her in future comics.
     In real life I like to believe that I'm good at receiving criticism, but then again I also think that I'm the greatest dude on earth, so my opinion may be a wee bit biased. Go figure.
     Speaking of criticism, however, we have a new announcement on Friday, and I think you're all gonna like it. Meanwhile, you might notice some of our old reviews disappearing from the blog. Do not fret, all will be explained soon enough.
     I guess that's all for now. I still have to update the Brazilian version of the blog and get me some more orange juice. I hope you all have a great week, and don't forget to check back on Friday! We'll actually have a new comic this time, I swear!

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

No comments:

Post a Comment