Saturday, June 3, 2017

Veteran of a Thousand Meme Wars - Part V



Greetings, dear readers!

Optiluiz here once more to announce that the ECB is still alive and ticking, despite some prolonged technical and personal difficulties How have you guys been? I promise to keep today's post short in light of our limited resources, but I hope you enjoy the comic!

I've been living as a reclusive hermit these past few weeks, since the death of my laptop, but I'm glad to say that by early next week my computer will return, good as new! While being away from the internet is rather strange, I'd be lying if I said that the experience wasn't rather refreshing. Well, to be honest, I wasn't totally away from the internet...

You see, I've been using this time to level up in Elder Scrolls Online and finish watching Samurai Jack. Both these activities have been keeping sane, and I entirely recommend that you do the same if life gets in the way of... life.

That's all for now folks, as I have to prepare some extra posts! I'll try to catch up on our posting schedule, since this season is likely to be a lot longer than the last one. For now, take care, and I'll leave you with this catchy meme-worthy tune.


Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

PS: Anyone else saw the japanese cut of Johnny Mnemnic? Holy shit that movie was trippy.

PPS: The ending of Samurai Jack could have been better, but the show as a whole is definitely in my top 10 best TV series of all time.

PPPS: Existential dread is in this season...

No comments:

Post a Comment