Friday, May 12, 2017

Veteran of a Thousand Meme Wars - Part IV



Greetings, dear readers!

Optiluiz here once more to announce the untimely death of my laptop's screen. I'm writing this post with some degree of difficulty, from a computer that would have been considered top-notch back when tamagotchis were still a thing. Nevertheless, I couldn't let something this trivial get in the way of our usual programming, haha!

Taking into account the unpredictable nature of the backup computer that I'm using, I'll try to keep things as short as possible. For now, I hope you guys enjoyed our latest comic, which marks the end of this season's first page! I'll bid you farewell with this week's traditional special tune.


Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out.

PS: Now, I'm off to marathon the new season of Samurai Jack, as I finally finished watching the show's amazing original run!

PPS: I still miss my waifu PC, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment