Friday, June 9, 2017

Veteran of a Thousand Meme Wars - Part VI



Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

Optiluiz here once more with a fresh post, straight out of the oven! I was going to do this later but since Elder Scrolls Online is updating, why not post right now, right? Hope everyone had a good week, as I most certainly didn't. At least today is Friday, and it looks like things are taking a turn for the best.

Editing is almost done on my latest college project, though I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. At the very least it will be an interesting watch, though it's kind of sad to not see your vision fully realized on the "big" screen. Other than that, I've mostly spent my time watching Supernatural and subsequently complaining about it.

I watched the new Mummy movie last night, and it reminded me of a worrying trend in Hollywood of making decent movies and then fucking up the ending. More than a few people have commented that my opinion on most recent movies is always "it was alright, but the ending was shit". I honestly hope that these big studios get their shit together.

That's all I'm willing to write for today, as the update is nearly finished, and I need to kill some fantastical creatures in order to wind down after this troubling week. In any case, hope you guys enjoyed the comic, and I'll be back with more soon. I'll leave you with a song that has some history with myself, Max and the ECB.


Chainsaw cheers,

- Optiluiz out...

PS: Wonder Woman was pretty good, though again, the ending kind of sucked.

PPS: My computer finally came back. And then it broke again. Yay, me?

PPPS: I know I said the comics would cheer up a bit, but I guess that was a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment