Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Veteran of a Thousand Meme Wars - Part VII



Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

Optiluiz here once more with yet another exciting update for the Epic Club Blog! How've ya'll been? I've had a really busy week, but I'm happy to announce that it's a public holiday tomorrow and I'm looking forward to a long weekend!

I don't have much to say today, now that I think of it. Not because I haven't done anything interesting these past few days, but because I don't really feel like writing about it. I guess I just want to zone out and play some Elder Scrolls Online for a while.

Well, I did buy a new UFO book about Area 51. My computer is also back, which is awesome. It feels great to be a part of the internet again. I'm also trying to get into shortwave radio, due to Reviewbrah's VORW Broadcast, which I'm a big fan of.

And... that's all for now. Hope you guys liked today's comic, as things are about to get interesting. Thanks for visiting, I'll leave you guys with 5 hours of futuristic ambient music. Don't judge me.


Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

PS: I guess it's worth mentioning that I acted in a humorous action scene earlier this week. You'll see it eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment