Friday, June 24, 2016

Optiluiz's Day Off - Part VI



Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

Optiluiz here once more, just barely on time! Hope you've all had a pleasant week, I know I have. We're halfway through our second page of comics now, and I hope you're all ready for Max's glorious debut next week. (Don't worry Max, I'll draw you extra-emo).

Anyway, I'm almost on vacation, and have been busy catching up with recent media. I've finally finished Dark Souls 2, and have proceeded to add that fact to my resumé. I've also finished watching the third season of Hannibal, after having delayed it for over a year, unwilling to say goodbye to the best show on television. Jesus, that was the greatest finale I've ever seen on TV. 10/10.

I attempted to deal with my post-Hannibal depression by hosting my own science-fiction double-feature picture show, watching both Stephen King's Cell adaptation, and Hardcore Henry. Both are films which I've been waiting to see for years now, and I was not disappointed. However, both films are simply not getting the press they deserve. If you can get your hands on either of these, please watch them. Cell is getting an especially undeserved critical panning, which is strange as it's one of the best King adaptations I've seen.

In any case, I must leave you now, dear readers, as Friday night must be enjoyed beyond the realm of the internet. Thank you very much for visiting, and I hope you have a fuck-tastic weekend.

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out.

PS: I had a hard time choosing Optiluiz's Jam of the Week this time, but my mind is still stuck on Hannibal, here's the spoilerific "Love Crime" scene:



No comments:

Post a Comment