Thursday, June 2, 2016

Optiluiz's Day Off - Part IV



Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

Optiluiz here once more, on time, and with a very special comic! As some of you may have noticed, Part II's technical issues have been solved and the updated comic has already been posted. Also, today marks the Epic Club Blog's first official page of comics! I know it's strange celebrating a single page after a full month of work, but we're a one-man operation, so that's quite the milestone.

We're only half-way through the current story-arc, but I hope you guys are enjoying the ride. It's been tough keeping up the pace, especially having to replace one of the comics after the evil pen incident. However, Storyboarding class has certainly helped me out, not to mention a few outside influences like my friend Pixel. You guys should totally check out his work-in-progress paranormal web-comic at Exit-the-Abyss!

In other news, is any one else watching the Wolf Creek TV series? It's so good and more people should be talking about it. I already loved the movie but this is just too cool. Also, I've been reading Fables comic after purchasing The Wolf Among Us in a Playstation flash sale, and both of these are amazing. Telltale should be writing actual television and movies, though they've perfected the "choose your own adventure" style of storytelling in games.

That's all for now, but I hope you guys have an amazing weekend. It's been a fun first month so far, and I think the comics are a hell of a lot better now than when I first started. Don't forget to comment and share with your friends, I'll be uploading the compiled first page soon enough.

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out.

PS: Holy shit did you guys check out this season of Supernatural? I was *this* close to giving up on the series and it suddenly became good again. I still think it's time to end it with dignity, though.

PPS: No Optiluiz's Jam of the Week this week, but I'll keep you guys posted if I find a cool song.

PPPS: There's no particular reason for this week's Venom promo-art, but why not, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment