Sunday, June 12, 2016

Optiluiz's Day Off - Part V



Greetings, clubbers!

Optiluiz here once more with an unusual post. For the first time since our new relaunch, I'm bringing you a late comic. In my defense, I'm dealing with quite a few projects at the moment, so the blog sometimes must be relegated to the background whilst I deal with more pressing matters.

But to hell with that shit, today I bring you this lost comic despite it being a Sunday evening (or Monday morning depending on your perspective). I know it's not my best work, but it'll have to do for now. Think of this as a bridge towards the next page of Optiluiz's Day Off!

Not much to add beyond that, but I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Tune in this Friday for our regularily-scheduled comic. On that note, I still have to find somewhere to post our first page... In any case, thanks for visiting, folks!

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out.

PS: The Conjuring 2 was just as good as the first, get off your asses and go see that. Lucy even has a cameo in it, honest!

PPS: It is so cold that my breathing is fogging up the computer screen. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment