Saturday, October 11, 2014

Trick or Treating and Child's Play!

wow such trick

Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

     Optiluiz here on yet another (spooky) Friday evenin- Oh wait, It's already Saturday? Oh well. I can't be on time all the time, folks! But anyway, today's comic is another installment in our Halloween series, and I hope you enjoyed it. To be honest, feasting on the flesh of Trick'r'Treaters really saves money during these creepy times.

     Well, this is being a very peculiar October, but I am enjoying it very much. Although the weather isn't Autumn-ish anymore (damn you Brazilian climate!) I've been watching, reading and playing a lot of great stuff and most of it is even Halloween-related! Also, in a couple of weeks my new story will be online, and I'm so hyped I've decided to write one more horror-ish tale of the macabre! This idea has been in the mind-oven for a while now, but I think it's finally done baking! Next week I might even have some art for you guys... But for now, here's a collaborative doodle by Max and I!

Yummy apple

     Cool, eh? I really love the urban legends and lore surrounding Halloween and the pagan traditions that preceded it, even this gorier ones. I have it on good authority, however, that it is very rare for Halloween candy to be anything other than awesome, so have no fear. Besides, who would eat an apple when all the cool kids are having chocolate?

     I guess that's all I have for you guys today. I'm gonna go finish Splatterhouse (which is delightfully Lovecraftian, by the way) and maybe watch another episode of the Canadian horror anthology series Fear Itself. I'll leave y'all with a really weird song that I didn't know existed until earlier this week. I hope you have a great weekend!







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

(20 days 'till Halloween...)

PS: This song was originally set to play during the end credits of the first Child's Play, but was cut due to its... er... 'childishness'.

No comments:

Post a Comment