Sunday, October 19, 2014

Found Footage Abuse and Samhain!

wow such rape

Greetings, boys and ghouls!

     Optiluiz here once more, later than ever! I don't think we've ever updated the blog on a Sunday, but I figured, as usual, that it's better late than never. I was about to post yesterday, but technical difficulties (or evil October Gremlins, if you prefer) prevented this. In any case, here's our first shaded comic! I hope you like it! And yeah, I guess you could consider this last week's trick'r'treater's revenge. Now, to the news!

     My new Halloween story has been done for a while now, and I hope it finds a home before the 31st. It's hard to just sit around waiting for answers after submitting these tales, but I guess patience is a virtue for a reason. Also, I've got a Halloween costume party to go to at the end of the month, ain't that neat? I'm thinking of going as Jason again, as I still haven't found a Leatherface mask after all these years. Maybe one day... Well, here's a doodle inspired by my new short story (yay, it's also shaded!)

much Jack, very wow


     Didya like it? Of course you did! The weather is suddenly collaborating with me again and making life easier and less hellish, and that really affects my writing and drawing. If only it would be cold and rainy forever... And that reminds me, I've been watching quite a few Halloween-related films, and for this week's review, we're going to tackle either Satan's Little Helper or this year's Wolfcop! You can comment which one you prefer below, readers!

     I think that's all for now, I've got some videogames to play and events to plan. I've learned how to make Jack'o'Lanterns out of oranges (since large Autumn pumpkins aren't very popular in Brazil) so I might also try to make some later. I'll leave you with an animated short by the director of my favourite horror anthology film, Trick'r'Treat! Have a great week, and be sure to come back for our review in a few days!







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

(12 days 'till Halloween)

No comments:

Post a Comment