Friday, October 3, 2014

Spooktober and Other Creepy Things...

wow such scare

Greetings, girls and ghouls!

     Spooky-Optiluiz here on this first Friday of October (although by the time you read it, it'll probably be Saturday) with tidings of madness and terror! Actually, more like comedy and fun! This is obviously my favourite month of the year (I swear it's not just because my birthday is on October first!), and I would like to share the love with you guys! Also, regarding the comic, I actually study for free here in Brazil, so I don't actually deal with these things. In other news, I'm now 20 years old and that scares me for some reason. Anyway, on to more important things...

     This is pretty much the month of horror, so the ECB will not disappoint with scary content and all things creepy! Yeah, we're actually pretty creepy most of the time, but that's besides the point. This month, every week will be accompanied by horror reviews and evil comics! The first review will probably be Hellraiser 1 and 2, and maybe we'll even get to games like Splatterhouse. And speaking of games, guess who's finally got the RPG up and running with miniatures? Yeah, me! Now all we need are maps, and everything is set. Here's a picture!

wow, such gurps

     Cool, eh? I'm appropriately populating the game with dark creatures of the night, to fit in with the October vibe! The weather is collaborating as well, and I love it! RPGs take a while to get ready, and it takes even longer to get the players together, but when it all works out (which has only happened to me once before) it's pretty amazing. There might be more pictures next week if everything works out!

     Oh, and in a side-note, another story of mine will be posted online on Saturday Night Reader! It's also pretty creepy, so I'll be sharing it here soon for you guys! This year has been pretty awesome for my writing, and I hope to write another story this month, an especially Halloween-y one. Well, I guess that's all for today, readers! I'll leave you with a beautiful music video with one of my favourite things in the world. Yes, slasher-movie villains! Have a great weekend, and hope you're here Monday for the review!







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

(28 days 'till Halloween!)

PS: Did you know I share a birthday with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre? And Max's birthday was this week too, but since he didn't help out this time he gets no cake!

PPS: Those are Steve Jackson's Cardboard Heroes Miniatures, by the way. More on that next week...

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is "Reflections" Thanks to my demented sense of humor it gave a me a chuckle. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Brent! "Reflections" is actually one of the comics we are considering to remake as an animated video! And I'm not sure if you commented here as part of our Christmas Giveaway, or just plain liked the comic, but I'll consider it an entry just the same!

    Chainsaw cheers,

    Optiluiz out

    ReplyDelete