Friday, March 7, 2014

Julami and otherworldly things...

Julami attacks

Greetings!

     Optiluiz here once more, and I'd like to add that there is some truth to the above comic, but we'll get there soon enough. Well, since we last posted I found out that the new Robocop is actually pretty good (I'm not even joking), the RPG didn't pan out yet (but I'm working on it!) and I had an idea for a movie (again, more on that later.)

Though I'm still playing Skyrim like it's a part-time job, this week stuff actually happened. Max and I accidentally summoned a being called Julami after jokingly (and badly) making a Ouija board and trying it out. It was our first time doing this, and it was all pretty fun, though everything was homemade and improvised. We don't know much about Julami other than that he's rather useless and a bit of a pushover. At least he'll keep Max company. In other news...

     Our dragon died. Yeah, not enough visits or clicked. I hope you're happy... But have no fear! I've adopted two new eggs which seem to be doing a lot better. If things keep up they'll hatch soon, so common clubbers, let's make sure the blog has two new reptilian pets. Or flying war-machines, depends on our mood, really. And speaking of dragons...

follow your dreams2

     That's as close as I could get to an actual motivational poster, guys. And hopefully that's the last dragon I'll be drawing for a while. But you never know, fate could have something else in store for our doodles here.

     Other than all that, I think that this is the closest I've ever come to actually making a movie with Max in real life, so hopefully we'll have more stuff for you guys as time goes on. It actually has to do with Julami, and I think it fits with everything I like to write about here on the blog. And one more thing, sorry, no worthy pictures were taken at the zombie walk. Better luck next time.

     I guess that's all for now, but before I go, here's a video about something really awesome. Someone is actually trying to make a Silent Hill movie that feels like Silent Hill! Sure the acting's sub par and it gets a bit cheesy, but this has potential and is turning into a feature-length fan-film. Anyways, have an awesome Friday!







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

PS: I just barely posted this on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment