Friday, February 28, 2014

Gamers...

Gamers...

Greetings,

     Optiluiz here on this wonderful Friday evening. Did I ever mention how much I love fridays? I think I did. Well, the above comic describes my relationship with Skyrim so far, and I don't regret one moment of it. But relax, I don't have a problem, I can stop whenever I want to. I don't want to.

     So, the more observant readers may have noticed our little clickable egg to the right. We adopted a dragon, guys! Yeah, the Epic Club Blog finally has its own little dragon. Well, it's technically just an egg for now, but it feeds on clicks and page views, so the more of you visit the healthier our little buddy will be. Anything could crawl out of that little egg, so stay tuned. And who knows, I just might let you guys name him/her.

Dragons!

     In other news, my Tolkien obsession is moving back to RPGs and medieval fantasy in general, and I think I have a new one planned. If everything pans out, you'll be reading about our story here. Oh, and this weekend I'll be going with my totally-not-imaginary girlfriend to the Curitiba Zombie Walk! As usual, I'll be going as a survivor, not an actual zombie. It's not because I'm cool or anything, though I am, but because zombie makeup is for the more patient folk.

      I think this time I'll leave you readers with something different. In honor of my love of RPGs, I'll leave you with an entire movie about them! This is one of the best things on youtube, so I hope everyone enjoys it. That's all for now, I guess, and maybe next week we'll have pictures! With zombies! Or maybe just more me obsessing over Skyrim and slowly going mad in my own world of fantasy and adventure. 







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

PS: I really love the first Gamers movie a lot more, but this one is great too, and the quality's a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment