Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Max - Character Bio!

Not so Ex-Emo anymore...
Greetings,

     Optiluiz here once more to introduce you to Max, since he's too busy to do so himself. (I won't complain, at least we have the drawing now!)

     So, this is our Max, the Emo Clown. Well, I call him that anyways. You'd have to be a clown to be a boy and still wear all that make-up. He's like Marvin the depressed robot, just less happy. He usually hangs out with Optiluiz and Hijo Del Diablo, complaining about life and finding creative ways to die. You'll be seeing him soon in our comics!

     That's all for now, but remember to check in later this week for Ragnarok! The event, not the game. Apparently, it's the end of the world again, and we're not missing that on ECB. (And also check in for Max's announcements later on)...

   This is where you end and I begin. Hello people around the world, Max is back! But now I'm a businessman  and therefore I work hard. So for now it's hard for me to post here, but trust me, I'll be more back soon! With more depression, blackjack and hookers. This was supposed to be a character bio, but fuck it, I don't care. It's the fourth version of this blog and I'm lazier than I have ever been before.

Chainsaw Cheers, 

Optiluiz out.

No comments:

Post a Comment