Friday, March 28, 2014

Hot Dogs and the Dudemen...

Hot Dogs!

Greetings,

     Optiluiz here once more on a darn fine Friday evening. I'll be honest, I think I wrote too much on my last post, so today shall be very brief. Anyway, the above comic is based on a true story. It was the exciting part of this week, Friday not included. (Fridays are always awesome).

     Well, Max and I have a sidejob as superheroes, apparently, and we call ourselves the Dudemen. We're awesome and that's all you need to know for now. We'll be posting about it soon.

     This week the best thing I did was watch True Detective. Seriously, that is one fine show, and I sincerily recommend it to fans of Se7en and even X-Files. Well written, well acted and well executed in general, it's one of the best programs on TV. See it now!

    I think that's really all I have to say for now, I'm having a great weekend so far, and I think that if I write too much about life I might forget to live it. So I hope you all have fun and enjoy it as much as I did. I leave you guys with the song that's been in my head all week due to TD. Enjoy.







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I should watch True Detective. Leo (friend) did and he is always saying how it is amazing and blablabla. I had to watch this opening so many times (because of him) that I already hate it. But I will give it a try someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the intro is actually what made me get addicted to it! And I love serial killer stories, not to mention the awesome ators in it G.G.

    ReplyDelete