Friday, April 11, 2014

Sleepyheads and Operas...

Wow, such sleep.

Greetings!

Optiluiz here again, and I'm so sorry about not posting last week. Actually I'm not. Last week was my one-year anniversary with my totally real and non-canadian girlfriend. But this week I'm here, and that's all that matters, folks! I know y'all missed me, don't deny it.

     So, the above comic is ironic considering that I actually have a history of sleeping problems (DAMN YOU INSOMNIA!). However, I do remember a time when I could sleep and wake up without knowing whether or not it was dusk or dawn. You guys should try it some time. 

     So, Max and I have a few more movie plans, and I hope that REALLY soon we'll have awesome video adventures! We've even been thinking about adapting some of our older comics. Cross your fingers clubbers, soon ECB will be producing it's own lil' movies. And speaking of movies, everyone should stop what they're doing and watch Repo! The Genetic Opera, right now! It's an awesome musical comedy/horror-scifi film. I won't even go into details so I don't spoil it for you.

     I guess that's all for now, folks. No doodles today, sorry. I have to get back to rewatching Charlie and the Chocalate Factory with my girlfriend. It gets us in the mood for easter chocolate! And so I shall leave you with the comic-booky intro from Repo! I hope you guys have a great weekend, and lots of rock opera goodness to everyone.







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

PS: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeepooooo Maaaaaaaaan!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. I wanna watch those films/videos/whatever. I wish I could be there to film you lol ♥
    The Genetic Opera sounds like the kind of movie that I don't like, so I won't search or watch for it. But thanks for your suggestion, you're so kind and sweet and blablabla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Repo! is pretty good, if you're ok with musicals you should give it a try! And th-thanks for the compliments senpai *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like musicals, sorry. Be grateful. Senpai noticed you.

    ReplyDelete