Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sex Jokes and Creepy Stuff!

Very Decent, Wow!

Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

     Optiluiz here again, and I won't even bother justifying the late post. It is what it is. Anyway, I'd just like to remind you all that the chainsaw is and always will be our tool of choice for just about any task, even shaving. And I guess we really haven't made any sex or rape jokes since we started the blog four years ago, which is weird 'cus we were both teenagers back then. Go figure.

     So, Max and I have been discussing our video plans, which haven't come to fruition since 2010. However, this time I believe we've finally decided on a project so insanely easy and fun that we'll have no choice but to go through with it. It's actually about true creepy stories regarding my Grandma's house, where I used to live. We'll discuss it further in another post. Now onto something else entirely...

hail to the king, baby

     My copy of Stephen King's Desperation finally came in the mail today! I really fucking love old books like this (and especially Stephen King, whose books I haven't read in years), and I actually don't have much choice because finding good (not to mention cheap) english books in Brazil is quite the challenge. And as a bonus, they actually refunded my money because of the book's overall oldish appearance. I wouldn't have minded paying full price, but I'm still happy, more money for Magic! I guess now I can start getting over the end of The Book Of The New Sun.

     Also, Max and I finally got to watch another movie, and will be gifting you guys with another review soon! This time, the victim of choice is 2005's horror film Reeker! We had a blast watching and commenting on it, so I hope you guys enjoy it too. But we'll leave that for another time. For now, I'll leave you with a creepy video (I've been watching quite a bit of paranormal related stuff on youtube, actually). I hope you all have a nice weekend, and stay awesome!







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out!

PS: I finally fixed the scanner and our posts shall not be late anymore! Well, at least not for that reason.

PPS: I just found out that I'm getting published again! Once the story is up I'll link it here on the blog for you guys!

4 comments:

  1. You're not allowed to say "Stay awesome" to anyone but me, you fucking bastard. YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTION. WHERE ARE THE SEX/RAPE JOKES THAT I LOVE SO MUCH? SEX! SEX! I ASKED FOR SEX ON THE BLOG SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO AND YOU GUYS STILL GAVE ME NOTHING BUT CREEPY STUFF. I WANT CREEPY STUFF + SEX OR CREEPY SEX OR JFDIUHGIJFSDCXK IDK. Btw where the fuck are the Reeker reviews? I want it now.

    LOVE,

    Maah/Rasg Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE STOP SCREAMING, YOU'RE SCARING US, MAAH.

    Anyway, we actually did mention sex on the post after you asked us all those years ago! We just don't usually make a lot of jokes about it. And the reviews will be up in a few days, we're making it special!

    Love,

    ECB. (Optiluiz)

    PS: Who says the Stay Awesome wasn't for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. Kk, I'll wait because I'm a good and patient girl <3

    PS: Because a lot of people read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you're the oldest fan, so of course it's for ya.

    ReplyDelete