Friday, August 15, 2014

Lazy Meals and Sickness!

wow, such meal

Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

     Optiluiz here on this cold friday to say that yes, Max and I are exactly that lazy. Well, I actually wouldn't eat a wild rat. But even so, laziness is a part of life, and the more we embrace it the happier we are! I've never seen a depressed sloth, so I guess that means something. Now, for some blog news...

     Well, next week my short horror story will be online at Saturday Night Reader, so I'll be sure to link it for you guys. After all, I began writing here, and it's something I think all of you should share in. It's actually inspired by a real adventure I had with Max, down in the bowels of the local mall.

    I guess there's no doodle today, but I can explain! I've been sick for the last three days, so things have been slower (well, lazier) than usual lately. But have no fear, Optiluiz will be well again soon, all I need is tea and unicorn tears.  Which reminds me, I've been cooking  a lot lately, and maybe one of these days I'll talk about that. Or not.

     That's all for today, dear readers. However, before I go, I'd like to leave you with one of my favourite youtube videos! This is pretty much the creepiest thing I've ever seen animated, and I think I shouldn't have to suffer through it alone. Enjoy, and I hope you all have a great weekend.







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

PS: Desperation is actually pretty good, so far. Not exactly Book of the New Sun, but then again, nothing ever will be. *Sniff*.

2 comments:

  1. Where the fuck will you find unicorn tears? Give me some. That's remind me of that book I didn't read: "Killer Unicorn". I don't even know why I bought this. It's about a girl who is an unicorn murderer (oh really?), BUT HEY, THIS IS THE GOOD PART: She can kills unicorns because she's a virgin. Yes, being a virgin is really important because unicorns are cute around virgins. And guess what? She's a teenager so she really wants to have sex, but she can't because if she have she won't be able to kill unicorns anymore. Srsly. WHY DID I BUY THIS? Btw I've never seen a depressed sloth either. You should challenge yourself too and try to be a vegetarian for a month. It's super fun. Then you could write this on blog, like "Today I ALMOST ate a piece of meat but Maah told me not to. She's such an amazing friend". That would be so nice. Nice comic btw, I am exactly that lazy too. I should totally hang out with you guys. Btw these days I was like talking to Maxxie and I was like "Blablabla the hole thing" and he said "Why do you always say hole when you want to say whole?" AND OH GOD why YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT. I mean, I know what hole means, but I never realised I used this to say whole too. *sigh* See? And you said I could talk to you guys for a WHOLE afternoon with no problems at all. MY ENGLISH SUCKS, CAN, I JUST CAN'T. But I still want to hang out with you guys anyway, because you're cool and so I am.

    Kk, this is the biggest comment I've ever write. I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awn, that sounds like a great book. But I think that if she needs to be a virgin to hunt unicorns she's a bad hunter!

    Anyways, I'll stop eating meat when they stop making meat. Heck, I'd eat my own meat if it wouldn't hurt/kill me.

    But your english is great, so don't worry Maah! One day we can hang out! And thanks for the huge-ass comment! I almost gave it TL,DR lol.

    But stay awesome, and see ya!

    -Optiluiz

    ReplyDelete