Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dino-Juice and other delicacies...

such natural, wow

Greetings!

     Optiluiz here once more to remind you not to try the experiment from the comic above at home. Or do it, I don't know, I'm not a doctor or anything so I can't tell you what to do, you cute little devils. I know that this isn't one-hundred percent scientifically accurate, however, but for the sake of the comic I don't care.

     So... I guess there isn't that much new around the blog this week. Toast is still waiting for his equipment to start reviewing and Max was too busy studying (yes, he apparently does that too) to draw something this week. However, our good friend Maah/Rasg-Girl has provided us with a rough doodle of Optiluiz in all his cartoonish glory:

Such awesome, wow

     Didya like it? Of course you did, everything that has me in it is cool. In other news, I'm still reading the Book of the New Sun, having finished the 'Shadow of the Torturer' and now on to 'Claw of the Conciliator'. I haven't been this entertained by a book in quite a while, so I recommend it. However, it's not all fun and games, having a pretty heavy dose of philosophy and deeper themes. Just read it already!

     I think that's it for now. I gotta go read some more and watch more interesting youtube videos. I don't remember if I've posted Good Mythical Morning on here before, but it's pretty much my favourite webseries, and I think I'll share it with my loyal readers before I go, so we can all start (or end) or day in the best way possible. Have a great weekend, folks.







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. The last comment was a test. Anyway, hi, Canada! You forgot to say that I didn't have an erase when I made that drawing. Whatever... *cries* Btw, I wanna read this book you recommend so much. Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maah! Well, I think the safest bet is buying it online, I usually buy used at Estante Virtual but you can find it in some book store if you're lucky. In portuguese it's 'O Livro do Novo Sol' (original being Book of the New Sun)

    ReplyDelete