Friday, July 4, 2014

Maah, Moneymen and Publishers...

such money, wow

Greetings,

     Optiluiz here on this fine Friday evening with awesome news. First of all, the above comic is only partially based on true stories, since our 'office' is actually a multidimensional space which includes the entirety of the local mall (but mostly the food court), my house, Max's room, my girlfriend's house and some other weird places. Now on to the important stuff...

     Today one of my short stories was finally picked up for publication in a magazine anthology! How 'bout them apples, eh? I'm really excited, since this is my first official publication, and hopefully it's not the last! I'm actually celebrating with my girlfriend right now, and planning a celebration with some buddies. Also, I've made the drawing Maah/Rasg Girl requested about four years ago. Here it is:

Very Maah, wow

     Like it? I hope you do, and this is pretty much a special thanks to Maah for believing in our blog and always helping out. It's only a few years late, nothing much. Well, Toast still hasn't posted because he's awaiting the opportunity to review something really special! And Max and I are planning a short video as well, which we hope will draw some more viewers.

     I think that's all for now, I'd really rather get back to celebrating and eventually sleeping. So, before I go, I'll leave you guys with a really fun and educational video series produced by John Green. Yeah, that John Green. I hope you all enjoy it, and have an awesome weekend like I'm having!







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

PS: I never read anything by John Green, sorry.

5 comments:

  1. CANADA! I'm so proud of you and happy for you! So you got published before me, hah? WAIT FOR ME. I'll catch you. And thanks for the drawing. Just four years later, hah? But it's okay, since I loved it. Let's say you took 4 years to make this masterpiece (haha). OKAY, I'M REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND WHEN I READ "MAAH, MONEYMEN AND PUBLISHERS" I ALMOST CRIED (I'm not kidding) Thank you, you're the best <3 Which story got published? I wanna now! Tell me everything later. Oh my god I'm so proud. Congratulations, my old friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't cry, Maah! I'm glad you like your drawing, maybe Max and I could send it to you by mail soon, he helped as well. And thank you for all the support after all these years :}. It was actually the one with the archeologists in the future finding the remains of what they think is an old temple. Now it's your turn to get published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know he helped, he is amazing too <3 OK, MY TURN. LET'S SEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you! It's a big first for me, but hopefully there's more to come :P

    ReplyDelete