Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Life & Times of Optiluiz - Part IV



Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

Optiluiz here with yet another new comic, fresh from the oven! This marks the end of the first page of "The Life & Times of Optiluiz", and despite some severe shortcomings, I'm rather proud of where things are heading. Hell, I'm always happy to get the Mothman involved in my work.

Anyway, how have y'all been this week? I'm working on a new horror short featuring spooky paintings and photographs while also dealing with reviews, so I've been quite busy. It seems that the sky has been falling nonstop for these past few days, with random thunderstorms and apocalyptic lighting, and I think that's a sign that I'm on the right track.

I've also been playing a lot of Days Gone (once again, thanks to Sr. M for that!), and while it's a decidedly weird experience, I've actually been enjoying it quite a bit. My only real issue with the game (besides introducing the hordes way too late into the campaign) is that there is just way too much to do. Too many repetetive sidequests and meandering story missions that move the narrative along at a snail's pace. Meh, at least setting people on fire with molotovs is fun.

Traditionally, September is Lovecraft month for myself, so I'm getting ready to reread a few of his tales in preparation for my new short films, and I also finally managed to find copies of a few adaptations that I've been looking for since 2009. I've also got Amazon Prime now, which should make acquiring books and movies a bit easier.

To be honest, I don't think I have anything substantial to say today, so I'll leave you guys with a song that's been stuck in my head for way too long. Thank you all for visiting, and don't forget to stay in touch through the comments section and social media.

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out.

PS: Going to see the new Rambo tomorrow. Wish me luck.

PPS: Next time I should tell you guys about my latest D&D adventures.

PPPS: 24 Hour Party Peopleeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment