Thursday, May 19, 2016

Optiluiz's Day Off - Part II



Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

Optiluiz here once more with the next chapter panel in the thrilling saga of 'Optiluiz's Day Off'. Sadly, we've had some technical difficulties regarding final art, so forgive any inconsistencies for now, I'll probably have to redraw this one at a later date. In any case, how have you guys been?

I've had a pretty good week, as I've finally got the hand of Dark Souls 2 (yeah, I know I'm late to this party) and there some cool new projects on the horizon. This latest season of Supernatural has also been watchable, which is a pleasant surprise, though I'm more excited for Penny Dreadful than for anything else. Hannibal left a cannibal-shaped hole in my heart that only Penny Dreadful comes close to filling.

I guess there's not much else to say this week. As always, leave any suggestions, criticism and/or compliments in the comments below, I always love reading your stuff, Epic Clubbers! Max says hi, also.

Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out!

PS: No notable songs or videos this week, but I'll keep y'all updated.

PPS: I'm off to see X-Men on Saturday, hence the Magneto promo drawing. Anyone care to tell me if it's any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment