Friday, June 17, 2011

Titles Should Be Written After The Text, Moron. Also, Demons.



Hello again,

     Optiluiz here again for another exciting friday post. Be honest with yourself, you  wait all week long for today... Am I right or am I right? We've got some great stuff today, so sit back and relax.

     I honestly hope I didn't scare you guys with last week's rambling. Rambling is scary, and incoherent thought is even scarier. Even so, I believe it can be fun in moderate doses (That's what junkies say, but they end up mentally challenged...). The semester is finishing and pressure is being relived... But more pressure soon surfaces. I've been trying to keep my posts less school-related lately, but it's been hard. After reviewing today's content, all I can say is 'oh well'.

     Bored people are prone to creative outbursts. Angry bored people are prone to violent creative outbursts. Apathic bored people may or may not have creative outbursts. Is it any wonder much of this happens in school? Things get dull after a while and art is our only means of relieving the ensuing inner pressure. Some people don't like what we think about things, and demand not to know so they can continue living in their own little worlds. Sorry people, I don't really care about what you think anymore than I care about... I guess I don't have good analogy going here. I don't think religious topics should be off-limits. Anything that is off-limits regarding criticism  and creativity stimulates ignorance. Once again, 'oh well'. You know what? I'll just post these pictures, I think they speak for themselves. These works of art were produced by none other than Isa, Sr. M. and yours truly. We've posted one of these before, but here is the freshest batch. Please forgive the lack of image quality, but please note that this is totally improvised, and all of these were made in less than 15 minutes...

Torture of the day: IT'S ALIVE!



Torture of the day: Tug of war, hell-style



Torture of the day: Infantile Behaviour



     If chalk-boards could have souls, this one's is black. Some of these resemble certain real life people, but most are just random hell inhabitants... There was more, but censorship is hard to beat, though we always fight the good fight. We will post some more of these in later posts.


     Well, I hope you've enjoyed today's post. Keep coming back for more. I think Isa will be posting next week, or even updating this very post with her particular brand of late-night humor (Comics, yay). Check back later tonight or tomorrow for more info. Thank you for reading, and have a great friday.


Chainsaw cheers,


Optiluiz out.


PS: We aren't Satanists, you know... Just SATANASTIC... Bad pun is Super Effective...


PPS: Feel free to use these characters in your own fan-art. These are Hijos Del Diablo, and they like to have fun.


PPPS: If you take anything we say or draw seriously... You need help. Specific help. MENTAL help.


PPPPS: Rest of the manga next week...

3 comments:

  1. Lo Satanástico...El Hijo Del Diablo...HELL YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me. Naturalborn killers liker

    ReplyDelete