Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Life & Times of Optiluiz - Part VI



Greetings!

Optiluiz here, once again wasting time on the internet at an unhealthy hour. How've you been, folks? I guess you could say that I've been taking some time off since the year began, and to be honest. life has actually been quite eventful. In any case, hope you like the first post of the year!

Well, how to begin? This year is actually off to a good start. I once again watched 31 movies in January just for the hell of it, only this time I made mini-reviews on twitter. That was actually fun. What else? Why, the ECB's very own RASG GIRL (Maah) finally visited me in Curitiba in one hell of a crossover event. We made food, watched movies and complained about shit for a while, and it was nice (I'll actually be visiting her early next month, which is also really cool because I've never been to Rio and I want to be able to accurately shit-talk this country when I leave it).

As for the blog, I have big plans for the next few posts, and we might see a return to a more freeform style in the near future. I love the serialized stuff, but honestly sometimes I just want to make idiotic doodles so I feel like killing myself a little less, and I think that's what really matters.

In other news, I'm free from college so I'll be looking to *insert myself* into the workforce through less alternative means. I'm after money, and I figure I have about a year before I can actually move away from this godforsaken country, so I gotta do this fast.

I think that's all for now, but I'm glad we had this little talk. I hope your 2020 is at least as good as mine, and here's to an uncertain future! I'll leave you guys with an earworm that I have yet to shake off.

Love you guys,

- Optiluiz out.

PS: Did anyone else see Underwater? I liked it a lot more than I should have.

PPS: Death Stranding is a masterpiece and you owe it to yourself to play it!

PPPS: If I get shot in Rio, someone please tell Max to keep updating the blog in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment