Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Veteran of a Thousand Meme Wars - Part XIII


Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

Optiluiz here with yet another thrilling update to our Veteran of a Thousand Meme Wars story, and I hope you're all having a wonderful February. Wow, we didn't even have to wait half a year this time! That's nothing to be proud of progress, I guess.

Anyway, what have you guys been up to? I'm enjoying my last week of "summer" vacation, fighting off boredom with copious amounts of movies, games, television and apocalyptic literature. Not much else to do around here, to be painfully honest.

Well, I finished binge-watching Todd and The Book of Pure Evil, which I whole-heartedly recommend to anyone who might be interested in a fusion of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Evil Dead and American Pie with a Canadian twist.

I'm not sure I have anything else to say today but if I think of something I'll add it to the PS section below. In the meantime, thanks for visiting, and I'll leave ya'll with a catchy aussie tune.
Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out.

PS: Finally finished Halo 2. God, I hate cliffhangers. Especially when the next game isn't fucking available on PC.

PPS: Who wants to chill out on a cold and rainy day and watch conspiracy documentaries with me?

PPPS: Fight the Zeitgeist.

No comments:

Post a Comment