Friday, September 29, 2017

Veteran of a Thousand Meme Wars - Part XI



Greetings, readers!

Optiluiz here once more with yet another edition of Veteran of a Thousand Meme Wars! I hope you enjoy today's half-assed comic, as it's the last one before Hallow- I mean, October... Which also means that it's my last post as a 22-year-old loser. From now on, I'll be a 23-year-old loser. Yay!

Anyways, how've you guys been? Since we last met, I've done some cool stuff and made some unlikely plans as well. Hell, I went to an Alice Cooper concert for free, and found myself exclusively reviewing The Asylum movies for the forseeable future. Go, amateur journalist me!

I've also finished replaying God of War 3 with Mario, which means that I've replayed every single God of War game in 2017! Sadly, I'm not all that excited for the new one, but who knows, right? In other news, I've also been watching some WKYK, which I'd recommend to anyone who has the same shitty sense of humor that I do.

Not much else to say today, as I've gotta take a long nap and dream about having a robust social life, where gathering a group of friends to play Monopoly isn't an insurmountable struggle. Ta-ta for now, but I'll leave you folks with a classic cooper song in celebration of my good fortune.


Chainsaw cheers,

-Optiluiz out...

PS: I really had to resist the urge to re-post He's Back, but I've been told that I need to expand my musical horizons.

PPS: Ugh, I've been having a hard time dealing with what lies beyond the wall of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment