Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cryptids and Summer Break

Wow, such foot.

Greetings, readers!

     Optiluiz here on this wonderful February evening, rising from the dead! Actually, it was more like an extended vacation than death. I'm terribly sorry for the absence, but I've been dealing with some personal problems for a while, and I guess I needed some time off. We're back, however, and that's all that matters! Also, stay tuned for an alternate version of the comic below the post!

     Now, since my last post, I've travelled a bit to some far off places (both literally and metaphorically), and I'm ready to get back at it! This summer break has brought a lot of adventures, and plans for the future! If all goes as planned, I'll soon be returning to what I consider my home-country, and as Marty McFly would say, "Whoah, that's heavy, Doc!" In any case, during my travels I continued with my doodling, and here's an example which should soon show up again when I write a story about it!

Such message, wow.


     In other news, after seeing the Battle of the Five Armies in theaters and receiving my full Lord of The Rings novel in the mail (Not to mention downloading all the Skyrim expansions), I'm once again in FULL HIGH FANTASY MODE! I'll probably be like this for a while, so you'd better get used to it. I have a soft spot for fantastical worlds, and I guess it's just that time of year again.

     Regarding the comic, cryptozoology is one of my favourite hobbies and I'm actually surprised more of it doesn't show up in my writing, be it on the blog or otherwise. I'm seeking to correct that, and soon we'll be seeing a lot more Jersey Devils, Chupacabras and Mothmen on here! That reminds me, I've been binge-watching X-Files again and I whole-heartedly recommend it.

     I think that's all for now, folks. I'd better get back to orc/dragon-slaying and preparing for yet another RPG! I hope y'all forgive me for the late post, but I'll try to make it up to you with an alternate comic and an interesting video about LARPing below. For now, I wish you all a great week/weekend, and may the hair on your toes never fall out!


Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out. (Check the alternate comic below!)

Many versions, wow.

PS: Regarding the alternate comic, torrent website ads just aren't what they used to be.

PPS: Not that I torrent or illegally download anything... right?

3 comments:

  1. Nice comic, but I really hope Big foot had a bigger foot. AND YAAAAAAAY, THIS DRAWING AND THIS STORY <3 I wanna read it. And yea, you're going back to your country before I can even meet you. That's sad. Well, wait for me, Can. I wanna visit Canada someday anyway (that was almost a joke).

    Seeya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maah!

    And if you compare bigfoot's feet to our (non-existant) feet in the comic, you'll see that his feet are huge! Also, you still have a lot of stories left to read, so when you finish the others I'll send ya a new one. And I'm only leaving in July, probably. There's still time to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the size of you guys head. Come on.
    Fuck you. I don't have money to visit you.
    Sure.

    ReplyDelete