Monday, June 16, 2014

Pandas, full moons and vacations!

Adorable pandas!

Greetings,

     Optiluiz here on this peculiar monday night to assure you that I am alive and well. I'm just on vacation, and having a blast! Traveling is, after all, a passion of mine, even if I've already been here so many times before. Anyways, the comic is dedicated to my GF and Rasg Girl, who suggested I make a post regarding the full moon on Friday the 13th. I guess I'm not thaaat late...

     Well, there's not much to say except I'm having fun and writing another short story. There's also Elementary to watch and some books to read. I'm hoping to return home a much more relaxed blogger and person in general. And if you're curious about said short story, here's an inspired doodle:

coolio

 

     Cool, right? Of course it is, I made it. I've been listening to a lot of Celtic music as I write, it helps get the story flowing. Oh dear, it seems I have other stuff to do. So, uh... Did you guys see Edge of Tomorrow? I thought it was pretty rad. Nothing new, but still pretty cool. I guess I don't have much more to say. I'll be on my way then!

     I'll leave you guys with a fitting full-moon video. Have a great weekend, folks!







Chainsaw cheers,

Optiluiz out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for the comic. *late reply* And I know I already said that, but your short story (12 pages............) was amazing. I think it was my favorite. And your drawing (doodle) made me want to read it again. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :}, so happy you liked it, Maah. You helped make it happen o/

    ReplyDelete