Thursday, May 26, 2016

Optiluiz's Day Off - Part III


Greetings, Epic Clubbers!

Optiluiz here once more with another timely update (I can hardly believe it either). I hope you're all having a pleasant week, as I have. We've solved last week's technical difficulties, so we're back on track, reaching the end of our first monthly page of comics!

So, I did end up watching X-Men: Apocalypse yesterday, and it was awesome! Not exactly as great as First Class (AKA The Best One) or Days of Future Past, but certainly an enjoyable movie. Quicksilver stole the show again, which explains this week's promo art, suggested by friend of the blog and general beautiful person Ana, who also contributed to this post with a new inking pen! Thanks Ana!

In other news, my animated short film project is still ongoing, and our MtG mockumentary seems to have an expiration date on it, as one of our main actors might travel soon, so we must finish that soon. I've also finished playing Wolfenstein: The New Order, which was pretty rad as well. I felt like playing a nazi-shooting game after watching Frankenstein's Army, so this was a belated dream come true.

I guess that's all for now, but I hope you've enjoyed this week's post. Don't forget to share/comment/like or whatever it is that you kids find cool these days. Have a great weekend, Clubbers!

-Optiluiz out.

PS: Hope the art is satisfactory this week, folks!

PPS: Here comes Optiluiz's Jam of the Week! Nico Vega is already one of my favourite bands, but when you add Lou Reed to the mix, things only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment